- Plastic injection mould tools from 50 – 5,000kgs. Hot runners, sub gates, fully hardened steel. Lead times from 4 weeks.
Toolmaker ISO 9001 approved.
- Prototype tooling in 3-4 weeks.
- 3D Printed or CNC machined prototypes in 7-10 days.
- Plastic mouldings – PC (Clear / FR / GF) / PA6, 66 & 11, ABS, Silicone, PC/ABS, Acrylic, PP, PBT, Polyacetal.
- Die casting moulds
- Die cast parts – Aluminium and Zinc 20g – 4.5kgs
- Silicone mould or components
- Insert moulding
- Two shot moulding tools
- Thermoset (Phenolic / Melamine / BMC) moulds and components
Metal components also sourced:
- Metalwork and pressings
- Wire forms
- Typical lead-times of 28-45 calendar days from approval of tool design to first mould trial (T1).
- A timing plan is submitted once tool design is approved and updates e-mailed weekly.
- No hidden extras. Prices in £ include tool design and manufacture, sampling to approval, carriage by sea (or air at cost) to UK, customs and duty payments, samples by courier, ISIR's on sampling. Delivery from UK arrival point to customer specified UK location.
- Quotations offered against 3D designs - IGS or PRT preferred - usually in 2-3 days if not sooner. GA drawings supplied in DXF/DWG format 3-5 days from order.
- Standard payment terms 40% with order, 30% on T1, and 30% on approval prior to tools being shipped.
- Technical capability from straightforward to complex e.g. shut off valve gates and sequenced core operation. Most steels available but NAK80 and H13 are the main grades. 100kgs - 10 tonnes.
- Follow up service. The companies we work with accept they have a responsibility that goes on after the tool has been paid for.